Our Denison Chevrolet Body Shop is dedicated to providing all of our customers with a repair experience that is second to none. The ongoing mission of our business is to only develop long-term relationships with all of our customers and get to know them on a personal level.
At Classic Collision, we are dedicated to getting your vehicle back on the road in the most efficient way possible. We will provide you with a collision and body shop repair experience that not only gives you the best possible repairs to your vehicle, but also treats you with the respect that you deserve.
Relax & Enjoy The Difference At Our Chevrolet Dealer In Denison
Our Texoma area Chevrolet dealer Body Shop proudly offers a number of services for our loyal customers. These services include a lifetime limited warranty, service after repair completion and a free shuttle service back to our body shop after your car repairs are complete.
We accept all makes and models, and we will provide you with a completion date for your vehicle based upon the repair estimate and reasonable parts availability. We accept all insurance estimates and we can advise you if filing a claim would be in your best interest. We are happy to answer any questions that may arrive before, during or after the repair process, so don’t hesitate to call us at (903) 463-9119 with your concerns.
- I-CAR Gold Class Certified Shop
- 24 Hour Vehicle Status Availability
- Email or Text messaging notification of repair status
- Paint less Dent Repair
- All makes and models welcome
- All insurance estimates accepted
- Lifetime limited warranty (see dealer for details)
- We can assist you in the filing of your claim and advise you if filing a claim would be in your best interest
- Free shuttle service when you leave your vehicle for repairs and we will pick you up when all work on your vehicle is complete (15 mile radius)
- Answer any questions or concerns that may arise during the repair process
- Work with your insurance carrier to insure that the proper repairs and quality of repairs are being performed
- Provide you with a completion date for your vehicle based upon the repair estimate and reasonable parts availability
- Service after repair completion
- Direct billing to the insurance carrier means you will not be stuck waiting for a check from the insurance company after your repairs are complete (not all carriers agree to direct billing)